Monday, February 26, 2007
About Me
- Name: Nancy
I have been married to Brian for almost 28 years. We have a wonderful daughter, Megan who is married to Jamie and they live in Abbotsford, BC, Canada. (That's outside Vancouver for those of you who don't know) And we have a great son, Ben who is almost 16. Oops we can't leave out Abby our dog. This blog was created at the encouragemant of Megan who has a blog to help friends and family to stay involved with our lives even though we all live apart.
Previous Posts
- I got ot go to Colorado over Mid-Winter Break to v...
- I have recently completed the beginners fencing cl...
- Its been awile but here are some of my latest goin...
- Recently, I had the opportunity to go on a hot a...
- This picture was really blurry but I fiddled wit...
- This is my 2nd pop bottle boat. It was made from ...
- I have discovered a new hobbie. Boatmaking. I wa...
- This is really random but I thought it was a coo...
- This is me in my newest trench. My paintball fi...
- This is my good friend Luke. I got him hooked o...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home