This picture was really blurry but I fiddled with it alot and sort of took the blurriness and made it look cool. That is me in the foreground and the little dark blurr just below the top righthand corner is my friend Luke. In the original the whole picture was basically blurry so I cleaned it up a bit.

3 Comments:
Hey Ben,
Very cool pictures.
And of course I love the pop bottle boats. You are quite creative; much moreso then I ever was or will be.
Thanks for commenting. As you can see I don't get a lot of them.
Ben, I made a comment on your first blog picture, but thought you might not go back to it and check. Sorry I haven't made comments sooner. Its not for lack of interest. Its fun to watch your creativity extend from paintball to photos and the modification of the same. Keep up your enthusiasum.
Dad.............
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home