This is my most recent project. It is a 1:96 scale model of the USS Constitution. I bought it awhile ago and never really got into it.
Now I have really made some headway with it and I'm really enjoying working on it.
I have reached a crucial point in its construction. The major work on the hull is finished. All I have now is the anchors, masts and rigging. It sounds like alot but I am hoping to have it finished by September when I leave for school.


3 Comments:
Wow Ben!
Your model boat is amazing. I am glad you have the patience for things like that. I don't think I could do that without getting very angry and frustrating at the whole thing. Good for you.
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months.
Yeah it can be frustrateing at times but it helps to build my patience.
BEN
Ben, nice pictures. It looks almost as good in the pictures as it does in real life. Cool close ups. It has been alot of work and patience, but fun and enjoyable as well. It take an artist to do what you do. Enjoy the process and the completed project some day.
Congrats, Dad..............
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home