Monday, January 28, 2008

This is me sitting on a downed pillar at the city of Bet Shean. The city was built of marble and it took hundreds of years to complete. The whole city was then leveled in 7 seconds by a massive earthquake.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Ben,
You have some really great pictures here. I can only imagine what a trip this must have been for you. I am glad that you were able to go and learn so much. Mom told me that you decided to get baptized there as well. That will for sure be a milestone/memory for you for the rest of your life.
It's funny, I have always thought of you as my little brother ( staying little forever) but you have definitely grown up into a great guy. I am looking forward to you coming out here for Capernwray in the fall. It will be such a wonderful experience for you.
Love you lots
Your not so big anymore sister :)

Megs

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home